Anyone know a good site or anyone on here that can explain what the commands are and what they do in ubuntu?
Thanks for the help.
G'day, Exactly which commands are you after? I am going by the assumption you mean Terminal Commands of course.
http://ss64.com/bash/ has a good list of the most common shell commands, and is a good starting point.
1) Download the Linux Starter Pack - http://www.tuxradar.com/linuxstarterpack
2) Look at the UNOFFICIAL Ubuntu Guide - http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Ubuntu:Lucid
3) Look at the UNOFFICIAL Kubuntu Guide - http://kubuntuguide.org/Lucid
4) Look at Psychocats - http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu
5) Download the Ubuntu Pocket Guide and Reference - http://www.ubuntupocketguide.com/index_main.html
6) Download Ubuntu 10.4 Manual - http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2010/04/ubuntu-1004-manual-released.html
Any to all terminal commands. Thanks a bunch. I'll check it out.
Nice. Plenty of links. Thank you.
I'm guessing that you are referring to commands in the terminal. Start with this documentation on the Ubuntu site.