Ubuntu 7 problem
Hi guys , as you can see i am very new in this forum and also very new in linux so i have some questions regarding the installation of Ubuntu 7. I insert the installation cd into the drive and boot from it in order to install ubuntu. When it loads the installation i get 20 -30 lines of errors most of them are the same but i will give them to you now :
- Unable to read fragment cache block [26a10aa4]
- Unable to read page, block 26a10aa4, size 4bc1
- sb_bread failed reading block 0x9a855
- Buffer I/O error on device sr0 , logical block
and then i get this :
- BusyBox v1.1.3(Debian 1:1.1.3-3ubuntu3) Bult-in shell (ash)
- Enter 'help' for list of built in commands .
- /bin/sh :can't access tty; job control turned off
- (initramfs) ''blinking cursor''
I have no idea what might be wrong so PLEASEEEE give me some help.Thanks in advance.